All of our services are designed with your security and privacy in mind. We have invested heavily in ensuring security and privacy throughout all the connections across our online marketplace and below is a summary of the measures we take to keep your data secure:
- We are using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts all data you share with us, to further protect the security of your information.
- We fully follow the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) when handling your credit card data.
- We maintain safeguards in connection when we collect, store, and disclose your personal information.
- We request proof of identity before we disclose any personal information to you.
- To protect other devices from gaining unauthorised access to your data, we offer security features that let you configure and control access according to your needs, via your dedicated personal account.
It is also essential that you protect yourself against unauthorised access to your password and your computers, devices, and applications.